Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Find Resorts Casino on the Map
See where we are on the Boardwalk
The resort that brought gaming to Atlantic City in 1978, Resorts Casino Hotel is at the top of its game today, offering world-class casino action in a relaxed environment that keeps the focus on fun. Resorts Casino Hotel made history as the first American casino outside of Nevada. It celebrated its 35th anniversary in May 2013 with a new milestone: a $35-million Margaritaville casino and entertainment complex by Jimmy Buffett that includes, among other attractions, the only full-service, year ‘round on-the-beach bar in Atlantic City. Quick Bites food court opened in 2013.
Mohegan Gaming Advisors assumed management of Resorts Casino Hotel in Fall 2012 – a move that has set the stage for the most exciting gaming destination in Atlantic City and has created significant cross-marketing opportunities between Resorts Casino Hotel and MGA-operated Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, Connecticut and Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs in Pennsylvania. Most notably, reward club members of each now have the ability to use earned points in all three locations.
Rendezvous Tower: Ranging from 512 to 576 square feet, Rendezvous Tower’s 388 standard guest rooms are the largest on the Boardwalk in Atlantic City and feature a sophisticated atmosphere with all the comfort and amenities guests expect of the Resorts Casino experience. This soaring tower is also home to 58 suites, which occupy the top eight floors and afford panoramic views as well as more than 1,000 square feet of living space. Oversized bathrooms feature imported marble, walk-in showers for two, double vanities, make-up tables, and luxury amenities.
Ocean Tower: Ocean Tower’s prime beachfront location affords breathtaking views of the ocean and sand, Boardwalk and back bays from its 480 guest rooms, each decorated in a fresh palette of soothing ocean blues and dark cherry wood. Among its suite selection are 45 mini suites, 21 Jacuzzi suites, 15 parlor suites, and one presidential suite.
Ocean Tower is home to the resort’s intimate Screening Room and two exclusive players clubs, the Epic and Paramount Clubs. It also provides guests convenient access to the spa and fitness center, indoor/outdoor pool, sun deck, dining level, casino, gift shops, Boardwalk and beach.
- 1,700+ slot machines, including multi-coin video games, video poker, and classic reel machines. All feature EZ cash, and easy ticket-in-ticket-out play.
- Hollywood Hills High Limit Slot Area, an elegant semi-private, bi-level space with multi-denominational machines ranging up to $100 slot machines.
- 65+ table games, including Texas Hold ‘em Bonus, Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat, Mini Baccarat, Craps, Spanish 21, Big Six, Three Card Poker, Four Card Poker, Let It Ride, Asian Poker, Pai Gow Poker and Pai Gow Tiles.
- One high-limit table game area for high stakes play.
Margaritaville-themed casino gaming space, opened in May 2013. Twelve table games, including blackjack and roulette, are located outside the 5 O’Clock Somewhere Casino Bar. A themed slots area feature 160 slot machines with players’ favorite games, is located right off the Boardwalk.
Enjoy the Vibe:
- Margaritaville Café
- LandShark Bar & Grill, the only full-service, on-the-beach restaurant and bar in Atlantic City, with nightly entertainment and year-round service
- Margaritaville-themed casino gaming space, including 12 table games outside the 5 O’Clock Somewhere Casino Bar, and 160 slot machines in a themed area right off the Boardwalk and across from Margaritaville Cafe.
- 5 O’Clock Somewhere Casino Bar
- Margaritaville’s first-ever coffee shop
- Margaritaville & LandShark themed retail shops
- Capriccio: Gourmet Italian cuisine overlooking the ocean; annually rated by Zagat as one of America’s top restaurants, serving dinner, tapas and Sunday brunch. Seats 148.
- Gallagher’s Steakhouse: Traditional dry-aged steaks and seafood prepared on an open-flame mesquite grill and served in a dark-wood setting inspired by the New York City original. Seats 175.
- Gallagher’s Burger Bar: A Big Apple classic, specializing in innovative appetizers, sandwiches, and burgers ground from Gallagher’s own dry-aged beef. Seats 100.
- The Buffet: An extravagant, all-you-can-eat array of international and American favorites, fresh-carved meats, and delectable desserts. Seats 328.
- Breadsticks Café & Grill: Salads, burgers, sandwiches, grilled favorites, copper-oven specialties and breakfast, served with a world-famous Boardwalk view. Seats 152.
- Eastwind: Simple Mainland Chinese food expertly prepared by the resort’s Asian chef, including perennial favorites and interesting savory combinations. Located right off the Boardwalk, Eastwind offers great views and counter seating. Seats 65. Guests who prefer to take their favorite foods to go can step up to Eastwind Express, the restaurant’s take-out section.
A new Quick Bites food court features a Dunkin Donuts, Häagen-Dazs, and The Original SoupMan and Famous Famiglia Pizza are now open, and Ruby’s Diner opening this spring.
- Bar One: Find your fun in Bar One – Resorts’ newly revamped casino lounge. Located on the casino floor just steps from the hotel lobby, Bar One is the perfect place to unwind with a glass of wine or turn up the action with our specialty cocktails and DJ’s every weekend. Seats 14 at the bar and 54 in the lounge.
Epic & Paramount VIP Player’s Club Lounges: Located off the Hollywood Hills high limit slot area on the casino floor, these two exclusive lounges offer a sophisticated, sleek retreat for club members, with a menu that changes daily, large selection of beverages, and multiple TV screens.
- A 13,000-square-foot ocean-view Ballroom, divisible into two rooms, that can accommodate 900 people, plus a pre-function area.
- The Superstar Theater, across from the Ballroom, for gatherings of up to 1,324.
- The elegant Starlight Room, at 3,854 square feet, for groups of up to 300 in a theater-style setting.
The 4,000-square-foot Horizon Room, accommodating receptions of 400 or sit-down dinners for 200.
- A health spa and fitness center, featuring a menu of massage services, cardiovascular equipment, and locker rooms with steam, inhalation and saunas.
- Indoor-outdoor swimming pool and whirlpool with sun deck.
- The Salon at Resort, offering hair and nail treatments along with other pampering services for men and women.
- Marshall-Rousso resort boutique for men and women, featuring a unique collection of apparel, shoes, accessories and handbags
- Accents, the family-owned accessory shop, stocked with the most current designs in quality handbags, designer sunglasses and optics, fashion jewelry, writing instruments, home accessories and travel items.
- Essentials gift shop, a quick and convenient stop for newspapers, toiletries, sundries, postcards, beverages, candy, and more.
- A Time For Wine, the place to find more than 300 varieties of rare and exclusive cigars, 2,000 bottles of wine, 100 varieties of craft and premium import beers and ales, plus high-end spirits.
- Jersey Devil Surf Shop, Atlantic City’s only surf shop on the Boardwalk offers beach-goers surfboards, boogie boards, paddleboards and apparel by popular brands like Billabong and Hurley. Those new to ocean sports can take advantage of board rentals and surf lessons.
- Bluwire: A one-stop shop for the latest portable electronics and accessories including digital cameras, chargers and headphones from brands like Beats by Dre, Incipio and Samsonite.
- LICK: The ultimate candy shop, stocked with everything from confectionary classics to novelties, bulk candy and sugar-free selections in a fun contemporary and interactive environment.
- Michaels: Men’s designer attire from top names like Nike, Tommy Bahama and Polo Ralph Lauren, plus licensed apparel and accessories from the NFL, MLB NBA and NHL.
Philadelphia 55 miles
New York City 132 miles
Washington, DC 173 miles
Boston 328 miles
Pittsburgh 354 miles
Mary Tindall, Vice President of Marketing, Resorts Casino Hotel
Courtney Birmingham, Director Media Communications, Resorts Casino Hotel